Tuesday, October 27, 2009

this makes me feel smug and proud


"Easier graphed than done," captioned my friend Dave when he recently posted this image. But we did it! We really did! The "no" then "yes" path of this chart totally visualizes the basic structure of our thinking when we plotted this trip and we are now quite a great deal happier.

I can't believe it's almost over though. Must work harder. We can't let down the optimistic early-'09 versions of ourselves who actually managed to have such thoughts. I'm at 100 pages but my first chapter is all wobbly; Dan's latest song is so incredible it makes me want to do aerobics, but he's still uncertain about his singing. In other words: our momentum is strong, and that is good, because here comes the hard part.

1 comment:

  1. thats the coolest chart. love you guys. hope youre having fun!

    ReplyDelete